Sunday, April 26, 2009

CEO, Chef, or clothes model?








Will Coral be a Chef at Club LeConte or will she be a CEO of an electric company? Or a clothes model? April made the chef's apron and hat for her.  We went by Bill's work and saw him and she was "working" at his desk.  I've included a short video of her walking her puppy.  She decided since Ba Ba walks Mi Mi and Gable she'll walk her puppy which is named Aixing.  She names everything Aixing.  Not much going on this week.  We went to a multicultural music day at the early learning center.  She went to the kyuki-d0 and did the entire class by herself. The teachers were very proud b/c it was a very large class.  April also made the blue outfit with matching purse she's wearing with the china doll print.  I'm trying to hire April to be her personal clothes maker. LOL.  She has clothes from a site I found called livilu originals.  We did meet a new friend this weekend.  Her parents moved to Minnesota from Texas.  The daughter is 3 and is from southern china.  They played well together.  Coral had one little accident.  She was running on the driveway and scraped her face.  You can it in the picture of the orange dress and the polka dot outfit.  She starts swim lessons on Monday with Ba Ba.

5 comments:

  1. Does April sell the items she makes on her blog? I didn't see prices.

    I think your daughter might be all three when she grows up!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she will be a model. She just loves to pose for pictures. I'll love to see pictures of the swimming lessons with Coral and Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also wanted to say the outfits are so cute that April made for her. She has a lot of tallent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your puppy.
    becky

    ReplyDelete