Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Leotards




Okay, Aixing has been taking chinese dance.  Well, we've missed several but are going to try to go the remaining few.  I had requested from her Music Together teacher(she's also dance teacher) a spring leotard (back when we went regularly).  These are the selections she gave me.   The yellow one is kind of tie dye with a few sequins.  The purple one has small bows and the skirt is the kind that will lift up when she twirls (like ballerinas in a jewelry box).  The blue has a skirt with toile (?) on it.  So, which one's your favorite?  I'm torn between two...but i won't say which two!

5 comments:

  1. My first choice is the purple one. It's too cute! I like the blue one as a second choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one too. I kind of like the yellow one second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The purple all the way!! Every little girl likes a skirt that "twirls".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the purle one. She looks like a little ballerina. The blue one would be my second choice.

    ReplyDelete